PENGARUH INKLUSI KEUANGAN DAN PERAN LEMBAGA KEUANGAN MIKRO TERHADAP KINERJA UMKM DI KECAMATAN SEBERANG ULU I KOTA PALEMBANG

Belliwati Kosim, Ervita Safitri, Sindi Sindi

Abstract


This study aimed to determine the effect of financial inclusion and the role of microfinance institutions on the performance of MSMEs in Seberang Ulu I District, Palembang city. This study used quantitative methods, namely by presenting research results in the form of number sorstatistics to test hypotheses. The population of this research was MSME actorsin Seberang Ulu I District, Palembang cityas many as 436 units. The sample in this study was 173 units. This study used quantitative analysis methods. The data used in this study was primary data obtained from filling out questionnaires conducted by respondents. Then the data was processed using multiple liner analysis techniques, based on the results of the analysis showed that the variables of Financial Inclusion and the Role of Microfinance Institutions had an effect on the performance of MSMEs. It was proven by the results of the analysis of the coefficient of determination where the variable of Financial Inclusion and Microfinance Institutionson MSME Performance was 56% and the remaining 44% was in fluenced by other variables not mentioned in this study.


Keywords


Financial Inclusion, MicrofinanceInstitutions, MSME Performance

References


Baskara, I. G. K. (2013). Lembaga Keuangan Mikro di Indonesia. Buletin Studi Ekonomi.

Kanake, M. G., & Mahesh, R. (2018). The Impact Assesment Of The Micro Finance To Financial Inclusion And Bisuness Growth: A Study Of The Micro, Small And Medium Enterprises In Igembe South (Kenya). American Journal of Finance, 3(1), 1-30.

Listanti, Risa (2019). Pengaruh Literasi, Perilaku Keuaangan, Sikap Keuangan, Terhadap Kesadaran Keuangan UMKM Di Purwokerto (Fakultas Eknomoni dan Bisnis, UMP)

M. Iqbal Hasan. 2005. Pokok-Pokok Materi Statistic 2 ( Statistik Infresif). Jakarta. Penertbit : PT Remaja Rosdakarya

Pamungkas, F. (2019). Pengaruh Inklusi Keuangan, Kemampuan Berwirausaha dan Peran Lembaga Keuangan Mikro Terhadap Kinerja UMKM Kota Malang(Doctoral dissertation, University of Muhammadiyah Malang).

Prastica, P. (2020). Pengaruh Literasi Keuangan Dan Inklusi Keuangan Terhadap Kinerja Ukm Di Kabupaten Pasuruan (Doctoral dissertation, Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang)

Qamariyah, N., Nurhajati, N., & Basalama, M. R. (2021). Pengaruh Inklusi Keuangan, Kemampuan Berwirausaha Dan Peran Lembaga Keuangan Mikro Terhadap Kinerja Umkm Di Kota Sumenep Madura. Jurnal Ilmiah Riset Manajemen.

Sugiyono (2017), Memahami Penelitian Kualitatif, Bandung: Alfabeta

Sugiyono. (2015). Metode Penelitian Kombinasi. Bandung.: Alfabeta.

Yanti, W. I. P. (2019). Pengaruh Inklusi Keuangan Dan Literasi Keuangan Terhadap Kinerja Umkm Di Kecamatan Moyo Utara. Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis.

Yanti, W. I. P. (2019). Pengaruh Inklusi Keuangan Dan Literasi Keuangan Terhadap Kinerja UMKM Di Kecamatan Moyo Utara. Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.32502/motivasi.v6i2.3797

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 MOTIVASI: Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis

 

Creative Commons License

Motivasi: Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis is Published by Management Department, Economic and Business Faculty, Muhammadiyah University of Palembang. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 

Indexed/Abstracted